ChentaQasehDia

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Adli lOves susu Ibu

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

H1N1 Outbreaks


it terrified me when i'm watching news last night tO knOw that there are new cases Of H1N1. i'm in IJN right nOw surfing internet using free wireless and curi letrik IJN sikit fOr my laptOp. IJN is restricting the numbers Of visitOrs and alsO checking every single visitOr whO came in tO IJN.

knOw what terrify me mOst? i catch an instant fever last night. but it has subsided this mOrning. Owhh...there's Puan Mary Easaw-JOhn walking in frOnt Of me. finish wOrking already. back tO H1N1. what tO say? nampak je Puan Mary terus aku tak bleh nak pikir. citer lain la.

my jOb
besta is Offering me tO be the CPU haccp cO starting this July. i have accepted. pray that my mind is strOng enOugh tO wOrk again with besta.

Jemaah DOktOr
i went tO HKL OrthOpaedic unit yesterday regarding my sOcsO claims. the dOctOr suggest that i dO cOrrective surgery in HKL. she said that my radius will be fixed tO make it lOnger nOt tO cut my ulna. mm...that sOund masuk akal tO me. kalau nak pOtOng ulna aku jangan harap la. what a stupid dOctOr suggesting me tO cut my healty bOne. i wOnt dO it. but this OptiOn is better... it lOOks like tO me that this HKL OrthO dOctOr knOws well what she shOuld dO nOt like that OrthO dOctOr that i see in terengganu. i start tO feel i have better chance tO fully recOver. i'm cOnsidering tO undergO this surgery.

assunta interview
tergeliat lidah. lama sangat duduk kat umah and spikang. makanya sangat la lembab untuk speaking. i dOn't think i wOuld be given an OppOrtunity tO be a dietitian in assunta fOr nOw. my interview went badly. i cOuldn't speak fluently. huhuuu... stengah tahun tinggal kat umah and bcakap bahasa terengganu menjadikan aku tercari-cari perkataan-perkataan inggeris untuk disusun menjadikan ayat. ni yang menulis guna bahasa Omputih ni. i need tO train my tOngue back. help me!!!

(need tO imprOve my english especially my grammar)

No comments:

Post a Comment