ChentaQasehDia

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Adli lOves susu Ibu

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, July 3, 2009

it has been a while


it has been a while that i dOn't update my blOg.
i miss my blOg. huhu.

there are sO many new things happening in my life. nOw, i begin tO settle in again in wOrking life. fOr 2 days Old wOrking with Central Processing Unit, it has been a great experience. Thanks LOrd fOr the rezeki YOu stOred fOr me.

ahh...wanna see the new things in my life???

(after a few minutes gOng dOwn and taking pictures)

adOyaiii...where is my sOny ericssOn cOnnecter? hOw wOuld i transfer the pics tO mr. lappy? think. think...
ha, i left it in KL. sOb. sOb. sO sad. guess i need tO pOstpOne this tOpic. i am suppOse tO shOw u all the pics, nOt membebel kat sini.

gOOdbye fOr nOw.

No comments:

Post a Comment